Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to Eli!

This is what we call an Eli-samwich. Squish those cheeks!!!

Eli turned the big 4 last Sunday. I love that he was thrilled with the $10 Play-Doh toy. I wish that the older kids were as easy, (not to mention inexpensive!) to please. So much fun watching him grow up!!


Eli and Handy Manny. I don't normally buy cakes for the kid's birthdays - they are more expensive than the gifts!! But, I was at the PTA convention the few days before his birthday, and I knew that I wasn't going to have the time to put one together. Thank heavens that Walmart could bail me out when time was tight. He loved the cake and kept peeking at it all day long.

Here's to another year of love and fun and joy and all that good stuff! Happy birthday, sweet boy!



No comments: